You’ve already received a ton of e-mails from organizations talking about the precautions they’re taking to keep you safe amid the COVID-19 outbreak. I can assure you that Platinum Properties agents and staff are following the same precautions.
Instead, I wanted to take this opportunity to let you know a few things about Platinum Properties and about our current real estate market. There are a few things that I feel are important for you to know and appreciate you taking a moment to read this.
I Want You To Know…
WE ARE PREPARED TO DO BUSINESS SAFELY
- Platinum Properties utilizes the latest technology, which gives our agents everything they need to do business without being physically present in an office or even at home. All files, marketing tools and transaction management tools are available online, which means that the resources and services you need from your real estate agent will not be interrupted due to coronavirus.
WE ARE LOCAL
- Platinum Properties is a local business, and we will draw upon the local resources and expertise of our associates, to deliver the local information, services, advice and expertise you need now more than ever. Critically, we will also continue to support locally owned and operated businesses that drive our local economy and employ local workers. Likewise, we thank you for your support.
WE ARE FLEXIBLE
- Long before coronavirus, Platinum Properties had the ability to market, show and sell homes in a variety of ways. Now that flexibility is coming to the fore. Want buyers to view your home without being physically present? We have many video and virtual tools to make that happen. Want to enhance online marketing while more buyers are relying on digital? We Utilize professional photography and full motion video to allow buyers to thoroughly see your property online.
WE ARE AVAILABLE
- The greatest ability is availability, and Platinum Properties is here for you. We are working, we are advising, we are helping. So, reach out an elbow and tell us what you need.
WE ARE GRATEFUL
- We know this disruption is temporary, and that the world will rebound soon. But the events of the past couple of weeks also reinforce the appreciation we have for our clients and communities. So, we approach the days ahead with a deep sense of gratitude for the problems we get to solve and the work we love to do.
Please stay safe and don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions or needs.